MANOS - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

3 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by Coolidger Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:11 am

Okay so I haven't seen anyone post a full out introduction, but I kinda joined late so I feel I should share some things about my self in hopes that i'll be more quickly accepted (although by the sounds of things, everyones rather accepting right off the bat).

That, and I always do this kinda stuff when I join a forum, that way I don't have to share it all again later. So i'm gonna share some stuff about me and if you don't wanna read the whole thing I wouldn't blame you. I like to hear myself talk sometimes, or in this case, like to watch myself type (?) If you feel like taking an adventure, read on, i'll try to keep in relatively short and PG13.

So i'm Alex Klynstra. Don't try searching me on facebook, I don't have one. Nor twitter or any popular social media site. Best ways to reach me would probably be through this, email or my cellular device, which I always have on hand. Not gonna throw my number out in the open but i'll generally share it if you ask nicely enough. Smile

I'm 19, first year of college, in an ECE program. I like anime, also have alot of other interests, and school and a job, so I haven't been able to watch as much lately as I would have liked. Big Avatar fanboy, specifcally Toph. I tend to connect with cute, sarcastic characters. I can relate (at least to the sarcasm part). Have quite a manga collection, or at least I like to think so. Video games have been a part of my life since I was quite young. Love Zelda and JRPGs, but am open to just about anything, Assassins Creed series lately. Went to my first Anime North last year. Went with a group and most of us decided to join in the Pokemon photoshoot on Saturday so I stuck with the theme and cosplayed Steven Stone. Worst homemade costume, ever. Was kinda rushed though. Have plenty of interesting stories from that day (yes, I only went the one, whole weekend this year though) which i'll gladly share if you bring it up, including my fateful fanboy moment meeting with Toph, which I found to be the equivalent of an 8 year old girl meeting her Disney princess at Disneyworld. I also play basketball. The only place I can think of where my height isn't a burden but a positive, besides reaching food products off the top shelf. Oh and I love acting. Give me a stage, some open space and some sort of theme/character and i'll go crazy with improv. There was a 12 minute video of me on stage doing some weird yet funny improv stuff at my friends school on her stage, though I think thats since been taken down after we fought and stopped talking. : (

That about sums up interests and whatnot. Or at least the ones that come to mind, I have plenty more. Whatever else you wanna know, i'm open and friendly so feel free to ask some questions on this topic if theres anything you wanna know. Hope to eventually meet all or most of you over the coming weeks.
Coolidger
Coolidger

Humor : SHSL Earthbender

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by That-dork-mandy Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Oh my gosh! You were at the saturday pokemon shoot too?
I was one of the many Ash Ketchums lol
That-dork-mandy
That-dork-mandy
Admin

Humor : SHSL Mystery Freak

http://curious-rabbit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anupsis Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Welcome to the club! From the few meetings you've been to I'm pretty sure you know it can be pretty fun! Very Happy
Anupsis
Anupsis

Humor : SHSL Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Coolidger Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:35 pm

Well thats what you get for going to a Pokemon photoshoot in an Ash Ketchum costume, smarty pants.. Wink
That, and N.
I was the horribly last minute Steven Stone. Though the fact that some people recognized and wanted my picture assures me my costume couldn't have been THAT bad..I think..
Coolidger
Coolidger

Humor : SHSL Earthbender

Back to top Go down

Post by That-dork-mandy Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Lol well, it was a fun costume and a group of team rocket cosplayers adopted me as like their official Ash for all pictures that required a pesky hero to thwart plans.. but that was on the sunday x3
Hey! If people wanted your picture then it means it was pretty good =)
That-dork-mandy
That-dork-mandy
Admin

Humor : SHSL Mystery Freak

http://curious-rabbit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down