MANOS - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Introduction

2 posters

Go down

My Introduction Empty My Introduction

Post by Lime Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night/whatever the hell the time it is when you're reading this.

My name is Linnea. I go by Lime. I recently joined MANOS and have been to few meetings so far. I just remembered about this forum and registered today!

Okay, about me? I'm in GAS [General Arts and Science] Program, first year. I was in Deaf Empowerment Program last year. I'm into anime and manga through I need to broaden my horizons. I'm not big on playing video games myself through I do enjoy watching other people play.

I'm fond of Super Mario, Legend of Zelda and Pokemon games-wise. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney as well.

Oh? Anime and Manga?

Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura, Black Cat, Fruits Basket, Naruto, and Bleach. Currently watching Soul Eater.

Oh yes, I'm also Deaf. I'm normally quiet and keep to myself until people get to know me really well then I'm wild one xD

Lime

Back to top Go down

My Introduction Empty Re: My Introduction

Post by That-dork-mandy Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:10 pm

Heyy~ (late reply is late but whatever)

oo GAS. I was in that program last year before I switched to Radio. It's pretty neat. I still have some textbooks kicking around so if you take history: myths and legends, or psychology next semester I can give you the books relatively cheap. (If you want of course)

Always nice to meet people who enjoy the Ace Attorney series. I assume you're going to be downloading Dual Destinies at some point? (Animated cutscenes! New features! Fully 3D character models! all that fun stuff under an M rating!)
That-dork-mandy
That-dork-mandy
Admin

Humor : SHSL Mystery Freak

http://curious-rabbit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lime Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:25 am

I have plans to purchase that game and play it!

I have both books for both courses as I am currently taking them. They're quite interesting ^^

[It's okay, the forums is KINDA of dead]

Lime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down