MANOS - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurt and heal

Go down

Hurt and heal Empty Hurt and heal

Post by Coolidger Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:41 pm

A popular forum game i've seen around. This can be done with various themes, anything from fictional characters to celebrities to animals and even forum members. Really simple to play. Every character starts off with 10 points of health. Every post, you have to choose to hurt one option (-3) and heal another (+1). Once a characters health reaches zero, they are cut from the list. It's essentially like a popularity contest with structure.

I've decided to use the theme of Pokemon this time around. I'm not listing every Pokemon however, because that game would take forever. So i'm sticking to all the possible starter Pokemon from the 5 generations. Once this game finishes, i'm hoping to start another one with a theme of various anime characters chosen by Manos members. So if you'd like to have your characters in the next game, send me a pm. Every member is allowed 5 characters from any anime of their choosing, just send me a message with your choices.

The list:
Bulbasaur - 10
Charmander - 10
Squirtle - 10
Chikorita - 10
Cyndaquil - 10
Totodile - 10
Treecko - 10
Torchic - 10
Mudkip - 10
Turtwig - 10
Chimchar - 10
Piplup - 10
Snivy - 10
Tepig - 10
Oshawott - 10

Hurt Oshawott, heal Totodile. Try to copy and paste the list with your changes to make it easier for the next person.

Revised list:
Bulbasaur - 10
Charmander - 10
Squirtle - 10
Chikorita - 10
Cyndaquil - 10
Totodile - 11 (+1)
Treecko - 10
Torchic - 10
Mudkip - 10
Turtwig - 10
Chimchar - 10