MANOS - Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free game recommendation - march 21st 2013

Go down

Free game recommendation - march 21st 2013 Empty Free game recommendation - march 21st 2013

Post by That-dork-mandy Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Hey happy people! This week we kick off the weekly game recommendations with a few popular ones. As a rule, it's good to have RPG maker installed so you can play these.

Ib

What better way to start this off than with Ib? The game's 1.04 release has just come out and is boasting new dungeon designs, new endings, and a buncha new features.

In this game you play as a young girl, Ib (pronounced Eve - according to official sources), lost in a strange art gallery.
The goal is to escape and not die. I'd say more but it's honestly better if you just see the game's story play out for yourself.
The game features a few jump scares, and some great puzzles. Overall it's a great game

Off

If you haven't played OFF yet, then you don't know what you're missing.
This game is messed up, but surprisingly deep.
You take control of a mysterious person called “The Batter”, who is described to be on an important mission. The Batter, and yourself as his controller, are dropped off in zone 0, the first of 4 zones in a perplexing, unknown world about which you slowly find out more and more in the process of the game.

Pen Palz
Pen Palz is a game about finding your mom.

It's surprisingly somewhat emotional at times. And totally worth checking out. While not as popular as the other games on this list, it's still a really good game.

So, that's it this week. 3 games for you download and play as you wish. I'll be back next week with 3 more games to check out.

Let me know what you think, and post suggestions you have for other games to feature in the future.
That-dork-mandy
That-dork-mandy
Admin

Humor : SHSL Mystery Freak

http://curious-rabbit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down